This exquisite bedroom set allures with the glitz and glam befitting silver screen queens. Faux shagreen texturing on the drawer fronts, a touch of bejeweling on the sculptural pulls and a strip of mirror sheen elevate this set to interior fashion's A list.
- Includes king sleigh bed (headboard, footboard and rails), dresser, mirror, chest of drawers and 2 nightstands
- Made of veneer, wood and engineered wood
- Headboard with crystal-look button-tufted polyester upholstery
- Silver metallic sheen finish
- Chrome-tone pulls with faux crystal bejeweling
- Drawers with faux shagreen drawer fronts, dovetail construction and metal ball bearing slides
- Dresser with 7 smooth-gliding drawers (3 top drawers felt lined)
- Chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers (top drawer felt lined)
- Nightstand with 3 smooth-gliding drawers (top drawer felt lined)
- Mirror with border detailing attaches to back of dresser
- Dresser and chest include tipover restraint device
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately; mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||King Upholstered Sleigh Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||8-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.