This pretty bedroom set is dressed to impress. With an antique white finish, these pieces pair details like a lattice-design headboard and gently distressed, plank-style tops to create that much more quaint character. Whether your style is farmhouse chic or casual cottage, you can mix up your look with a touch of down-home country.
- Includes headboard, footboard, rails, dresser with mirror, chest of drawers and 2 nightstands
- Made of veneer, acacia wood and engineered wood
- Black faceted hardware
- Dresser in two-tone finish (weathered oak top over antique white) with plank-style top
- Dresser with 9 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction (top 3 drawers felt lined)
- Chest of drawers with 5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction (top drawer felt lined)
- Nightstands with 1 smooth-gliding, felt-lined drawer with dovetail construction each, 2 electrical outlets and USB charging ports each
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Power cords included; UL Listed
- Includes tipover restraint device
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||8-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.